Sunday, February 18, 2007

Riddles, for real

This is my favorite riddle. Do you get it?

If in panic I forget it, in despair I need it, in my mind I save it, in death I have it?

Even better, where did I hear this riddle?

I was just listening to This American Life and it had a puzzle theme, so here's my puzzle. Also, here's something from the show I heard, it's an anagram for " a dream within a dream"-What am I, a mind reader? I kinda liked that too.

And something else for those folks into radio stories. A while back I actually taped a special show from this festival out of Chicago, the stories were awesome, so here's a link to the homepage.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger squirrelychel said...

i'm a lasagna hog = go hang a salami
that is the most important thing i remember from 11th grade english.

 
At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember the answer, but I think it was in the Hobbit. Isn’t it one of the riddles Bilbo used to try to get Gollum to show him the way out?

 
At 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... something about the "D" comes to mind- also maybe sonic youth?
c.z.n.

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger the upsidedown house said...

and the winner is anonymous, at least the sonic youth part.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home